TellStick Net beta firmware
A beta for TellStick Net has been in use by a few of our beta testers for a while now, and since the included features are needed by some of you, we are making the beta public. It can be downloaded here: http://download.telldus.com/TellStick/Software/firmware/beta/TellStickNetBeta12.hex
Use for example this program (for windows) do flash the firmware: http://download.telldus.com/TellStick/Software/TellStickNetFlasher/TellStickNetFlasher.zip
Extract the flasher program, drag-and-drop the hex-file to the program icon. Then select your TellStick Net in the list, ignore the "Already up to date"-message. If you after that check the "My locations"-tab in Telldus Live! it should say version 12.
New features and fixes since the last stable release:
- Can receive Hasta protocol, both old and new
- Fix bug where some motion detectors/magnetic switches gets different house/unit code for on and off - If you can't scan one of those devices, please test this firmware
- Checksum validation for fineoffset (one temperature sensor type), means less false positives
- Changed the way the Oregon Scentific protocol is received, this should improve reception but needs additional testing - If you experience worse reception, downgrade and let us know
- More precise server assignment logic allows for a TellStick Net to be placed on a certain server, which may be useful for beta testers
- Some minor bug fixes
Please report any problems/feedback to us. We have no known issues so far, but remember that it's a beta.