TelldusCenter 2.1.2 Beta 10 available for Windows/Mac
The new functions in TelldusCenter 2.1.2 beta are now available for Windows and Mac.
New functions since the old beta (2013/05/23/tellduscenter_2.1.2_beta1) are:
- Support for wind/rain sensors for Oregon Scientific version 3 (WGR800 and PCR800)
- Support for Oregon Scientific THGR810 and THGN801 (#284)
- Support for RollerTrol blinds (#310)
- Possibility to send sensor values to Telldus Live! (#186)
- (Windows only) Possibility to upgrade TellStick/TellStick Duo firmware from TelldusCenter (no need to shut down the service when upgrading from there)
This version is already available for Linux, | beta 8, with the exception of the firmware upgrade utility inside TelldusCenter.
- New firmware for TellStick Duo (version 12):
- Support for some Oregon Scientific version 3 sensors (see above)
Download from here: http://download.telldus.com/TellStick/Software/TelldusCenter/beta/TelldusCenter-2.1.2_beta10.exe (windows) http://download.telldus.com/TellStick/Software/TelldusCenter/beta/TelldusCenter-2.1.2_beta8.dmg (mac)
As usual, let us know of any bugs and problems. It's still a beta.