Don't wait for confirmation from TellStick
Older TellStick batches do not send back confirmation after on/off has been sent. To allow for status update, and avoid the "An error occurred while communicating with TellStick"-error, please activate this setting. This setting was added in version 2.1.1 of our software.
How to activate in Linux
- Open the file /etc/tellstick.conf in an editor
- Add (or edit) the row
ignoreControllerConfirmation = "true"to the file
- Restart the service (for example
/etc/init.d/telldusd restartin Ubuntu)
How to activate in Windows
- Run regedit
- Locate the Telldus key by browsing to "My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Telldus" or "My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Telldus" for 64 bit systems
- Right click the Telldus key and select "New" -> "String value"
- Name the string
- Modify the string, set
- Restart the service (go to Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools\Services, select TelldusService.exe and click "Restart service")